Eric P. JohnsonAttorney
Eric established his law practice in Vancouver, Washington in 1980. Over the years, he has been a part of the trial teams responsible for some of the county’s largest jury awards. He has served on the Boards of several local companies, spanning a range of industries from publishing to e-commerce. Eric is a perennial Junior Achievement volunteer in the Vancouver elementary schools.
Outside the business arena, Eric plays the guitar, is an avid fisherman and a lousy golfer. He is a student of energetic healing and is a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner.
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Nursing Home Litigation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- CPS Matters
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Small Business
- B.A., Oregon State University, 1977
- J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 1980
Admitted to Practice
- State of Washington: 1980
- Western District – Washington, US Federal District Court: 1980
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals: 1984
- Eastern District – Washington, US Federal District Court: 1986
Affiliations / Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Clark County Bar Association
If we can be of service to you, please call us at (360) 718-2235 or click here and one of our attorneys will contact you promptly.